How can I tell if my property is located in one of the 9 census tracts that forms the Air Quality Study Area?
Detailed maps of each census tract are available at the website https://censusreporter.org/ . If you click on one of the nine links below, you will be taken to the censusreporter.org page with a map of the census tract in question. The nine census tracts included in the Tonawanda Community Air Quality Study Area are as follows:
- 3602900 77 https://censusreporter.org/
- 3602900 78 https://censusreporter.org/
- 3602900 83 https://censusreporter.org/
- 3602900 82.01 https://censusreporter.org/
- 3602900 84 https://censusreporter.org/
- 3602900 82.02 https://censusreporter.org/
- 3602900 87 https://censusreporter.org/
- 3602900 88 https://censusreporter.org/
- 3602900 58 https://censusreporter.org/
profiles/14000US36029005801- census-tract-5801-erie-ny/ and https://censusreporter.org/ profiles/14000US36029005802- census-tract-5802-erie-ny/
Who are Class Counsel for the Class Members?
Alfred M. Anthony, Esq.
The Locks Law Firm
3 Becker Farm Road, Suite 114
Roseland, New Jersey 07068
Norman M. Hobbie, Esq.
Jacqueline DeCarlo, Esq.
Justin Klein, Esq.
Hobbie, Corrigan & Bertucio, P.C.
125 Wyckoff Road
Eatontown, New Jersey 07724
William Collins, Esq.
Michael Szczygiel, Esq.
Collins & Collins
267 North Street
Buffalo, NY 14201
Gordon & Gordon
505 Morris Avenue
Springfield, NJ 07081
Who can I contact with questions?
With any questions that are not answered by this Class Action Notice and web site, please contact Class Counsel at 716-245-5996 and leave a message with your name, contact number, and question. Due to the anticipated volume of calls, please allow two to three business days for a return call.